- SolisTek Matrix Digital Ballast
- Choice of AgroMax 1000w Double Ended Bulb
- Choice of Double Ended Reflector
What is Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)?
- SolisTek Digital Ballasts are tuned for minimal Total Harmonic Distortion (THD%). SolisTek ballasts offer the cleanest burning ballast the industry has to offer. The results are longer ballast and lamp life and less depreciation of lumen and par output over time.
Wattage Settings: 1100W, 1000W, 825W, 750W, 660W, 600W
(Remote Control sold separately, only 1 remote needed for all MATRIX ballasts)
- Ignition Control™ Sequential lamp ignition
prevents multiple ballasts from igniting at once.
Built-in Digital Timer
- Completely customizable on/off schedule settings for any grow cycle. Sync all SolisTek Ballasts on the same schedule with only 1 remote control. Eliminate unnecessary external components.
Remote Control (Sold Separately)
- The exclusive SolisTek remote control will allow you to wirelessly configure the wattage settings from over 70ft away and also set the integrated digital timer for your SolisTek Matrix Ballast(s). The
- Matrix remote control allows as many Matrix ballasts to be synced to the same schedule eliminating the need for an external controller.
Green LCD Screen
- Digital green read-out to visually display ballast settings and won’t disrupt plant sleep cycle. Dark cycle-friendly!
Ballast Life Timer
- Onboard ballast ‘odometer’ that will count the number of hours the ballast has been used.