Sentinel CHHC-4 Controller
Sentinel has made controlling temperature, humidity, and CO2 PPM levels easy and affordable. The CHHC-4 combines an accurate digital temperature & humidity sensor with a state of the art NDIR CO2 sensor in one reliable and easy-to-use controller. Use the CHHC-4 to lock down your heat, CO2, and humidity and grow your biggest plants yet! Be the master of your garden with the Sentinel CHHC-4 Controller.
- Amps / Volts requirements: 15 amps @ 120 volts
- Min / Max operating temperature: 32 to 120° F
- Min / Max operating Humidity: 0-99% RH
- Temperature Measurement range: 32 to 122° F
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 1.8° F
- Humidity Measurement range: 10 to 95% rH
- Humidity Accuracy: +/- 3% rH
- CO2 Measurement range: 0-2500 PPM
- CO2 Accuracy: +/- 75 PPM
- CO2 sensor warm-up time Less than 10 minutes
- Weight / Dimensions: 5lbs / 8” x 6.5” x 3.1”
- Life Expectancy: > 10 years
Please note: As part of our ongoing commitment to providing gardeners with top-quality products and service, we are clearing out our older inventory to make space for new products. These are new, unused items, however, we can only offer a 14-day money back guarantee. This product has either been discontinued, the manufacturer has gone out of business, or we no longer keep it in inventory. There is a very limited quantity of this product available, act fast before they’re gone!