Pro Mix HPCC Mycorrhizae 3.8 Cubic Foot (107 Liters)
When seeking the ideal balance between air porosity, drainage capacity and water retention, PRO-MIX HPCC is the solution growers select. With unique chunk coir reducing soil compaction and carefully selected peat moss, this formulation provides qualities promoting growth and offering a delicate, well-calculated control over the root zone. PRO-MIX HPCC provides growers what they need to optimize the quality of their hanging baskets, large containers and long-term crops.
- Dries out faster than general purpose, peat-based medium
- Excellent for low-light and/or high-humidity growing conditions
- Reduces overwatering risk
- Reduces incidence of water-related issues (root disease, algae, fungus gnats, etc.)
- Improved leaching of nutrient salts during flush phase