Mammoth Biocontrol Preventative Insecticide
Mammoth Biocontrol has been specifically formulated to prevent insect and mite infestations of plants. Typically by the time a cultivator detects an infestation of insects or mites, significant damage has already been done to their plants. The advantage of using Mammoth Biocontrol Preventative Insecticide is that the cultivator significantly lowers the risk of an infestation at a fraction of the cost of what the plant is worth.
Extensively Tested – Lab and greenhouse tested and proven to prevent and control the infestation of mites and thrips on plants.
Targeted Proprietary Formulation – Mammoth Biocontrol Preventative Insecticide (MB-PI) utilizes compounds in thyme oil found to be highly effective in pest prevention and control.
100% All Natural Ingredients – Exempt from registration with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency under FIFRA section 25(b) as a minimum risk pesticide. Plant-derived ingredients leave zero toxic residue, and are safe for testing.
Safe & Compatible – MAMMOTH® Biocontrol Preventative Insecticide (MB-PI) is safe for use throughout the vegetative phase of plant growth, and is compatible for use as a part of your IPM strategy.
Directions for use
1. Shake well before and after diluting.
2. Mix 3oz (90ml) MAMMOTH® Biocontrol concentrate in one gallon of water.
3. Use with surfactant/wetting agent according to label.
How to apply
1. Compatible with all types of hand and power sprayers. Read and carefully follow instructions for type of sprayer.
2. Use sufficient spray volume to achieve thorough coverage.
3. Agitate sprayer every 15 minutes to prevent product separation.
4. Cover both tops and bottoms of leaves and stems thoroughly. Saturate to point of run-off.