Centurion HP1 Bucker Details
When combined with the high productivity of the CenturionPro trimming machines, you’ll get the highest capacity harvesting system in the world! The HP1 comes complete with a 0.75 horsepower gear driven motor with variable speed controls to provide unsurpassed power and adjustability. Thanks to the variable speed controls, wet or dry product can be processed with ease! The system is easy to set up and is made of stainless steel and anodized aluminum making it robust as well as easy to clean. The HP1 plugs into a 110 volt, 15 amp circuit – EU/AUS Compatible. Backed by a 2 year warranty.
*Returns cannot be accepted for this product.
Includes bucker stand system with industrial casters.
- Feed Throughput: +175 lbs/hr (Hydrated)
- Feed Entry Sizes: 5-hole (3/16”, 1/4”, 3/8″, 1/2”, 3/4”)
- Feed Types: Wet/Dry
- Roller Sets: Neoprene Rubber
- Motor Pulse: Yes
- Reverse Operation: Yes
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Pull Speed: 10-30 in/s
- Pull Strength: > 400 lbs
- GMP Compliant*: Yes
- UL Compliant*: Yes
- CE Compliant*: Yes
- RoHS Compliant*: Yes
- Primary Material: 304 Stainless Steel / Aluminum
- Input Voltage NA: 5 Amp – 120V, 60Hz Single Phase
- Current Draw: < 2.5A Operating
- Drive Motor: 0.75HP, IP54
- Motor RPM: 1690 RPM
- Variable Speed: Yes
- Weight (w/o stand): 100lbs / 45kg
- Length: 24in / 61cm
- Width: 18in / 46cm
- Height: 22in / 56cm
- Circuit Breaker Required NA: 15A/120V
*Item ships for free to anywhere within the Continental US.