CropKing Fertroller Features
The CropKing Fertroller is more than just a controller. It’s peace of mind. The Fertroller unit features a built-in BlueLab Dostronic controller designed specifically for use in hydroponic growing systems and comes completely assembled and mounted on a tubular steel stand wired for 120-volt power. The Fertroller also incorporates a pre-mounted two head pump to deliver “A” & “B” nutrient concentrates as well as an additional single-head pump to control pH through the delivery of pH up or pH down solutions.
The Fertroller will provide continuous control of EC and pH of the nutrient solution by adding nutrient and/or pH control solutions as needed. Easily adjustable set points and dosing cycles (on/off times) are displayed along with your desired targets on large digital readouts. The Fertroller also features adjustable alarm triggers that can be integrated with your greenhouse alarm system. A preset safety lockout feature prevents dosing if EC, pH, and/or solution flow is out of range.
- EC control measurement range: 0.0 – 9.9 mS/cm
- EC control range: 0.2 – 9.8 mS/cm
- 0.1 EC resolution with accuracy of ±3%
- pH control measurement range: 4.0 – 7.2 pH
- pH control range: 5.0 – 7.2 pH
- 0.1 pH unit resolution with an accuracy of ±0.1 pH unit
- Probes calibrate using standard conductivity & pH calibration solutions
- Manufacturer’s warranty
- Optional 25-gal nutrient concentrate tanks sold separately ($100.50 ea.)