BLOOM™ 3-12-6 is a low-nitrogen, high-phosphorus plant nutrient formula containing all 6 essential macronutrients and all 10 essential micronutrients.
Supplies a balance of high nitrate to ammoniacal nitrogen ratio needed to avoid stem elongation in flowering plants and vegetables.
Specifically formulated to encourage the development of large fruit and vegetables, while providing complete plant nutrition.
It is ideal for tomatoes, all fruits, all vegetables, herbs and flowering plants.
Apply BLOOM before flower buds appear to help initiate and sustain flowering.
When applied, the nutrients in BLOOM are immediately available, giving your plants the ability to access the nutrients they need in critical times.
- Hydroponics: Mix 2 – 3 tsp. per gal. of water for recirculating systems or 1 – 2 tsp. per gal. for non-recirculating systems depending upon growing conditions.
- Siphon Mixer: (1:15 ratio) Mix 2 – 4 fl. oz. per gallon of water for a concentrate feed solution.
- Irrigation Injector: (1:100 ratio) Mix 10 – 18 fl. oz. per gallon of water to make an injectable concentrate.
- Foliar Application: Mix ¼ – ½ tsp. per gallon of water and spray directly of leaves.
- For outdoor applications in soil, feed 1 – 2 tsp/gal with every watering.