Cyco Platinum Series Ryzofuel is a unique and exclusive product of the Cyco brand. Used only in the vegetative growth cycle, Ryzofuel aids greatly in root, stem, and leaf formation. Cyco Ryzofuel is unique to the Cyco Platinum Series as its primary ingredients were registered by parent company SJ Enterprises for use in American agriculture for the very first time. Ryzofuel consists of enzymatically digested Tasmanian Kelp.
Cyco Ryzofuel is also a source of potassium in the vegetative stages of growth aiding in new root formation.
- Contains Pure Kelp, An Ingredient For Plant Stimulation
- High In Natural Hormones
- Enables Explosive Root Growth Throughout The Cycle
- Encourages Growth And Closer Internodal Spacing
- Enzymatically Processed, And Maintains 50+ Trace Minerals
How to Use:
- Indoor & Outdoor Plants: For much greener vigorous plant growth, setting more new flowers sites, add to nutrient feed schedule, by drenching or irrigating 1:1000 (0.5ml / 1 liter)
- Fruiting & Flowering: To stimulate advanced flower growth, heavier flowering, and fruit, for increased new leaves and greater biomass, add to fertilizer program (0.5ml / 1 liter).
- Bare Root: Soak rootstock on trees. Shrubs, flowering plants, and natives for 15-30 minutes before planting 1:250 (2ml / 1 liter)
- Stress Relief: Revive or help potted plants, transplants, ornamentals, flowers, shrubs, natives, trees, seedlings, and cuttings, apply by drenching/dipping, irrigating. Continually or foliar spraying until healthy 1:250 (2ml / 1liter)
Soluble Potash (K2O)………………………………0.2%
Derived From: Kelp