Cultured Solutions Veg A & B
Cultured Solutions® premium hydroponic nutrients are formulated with only the finest mineral salts, providing an exceptionally well balanced, highly-soluble nutrient solution for explosive growth. All Cultured Solutions ® nutrients contain no added dyes or preservatives ensuring only the highest quality fruits and flowers. No BS in CS!
Cultured Solutions® premium hydroponic nutrients are part of the Proven Production Approach. Cultured Solutions® is designed for high-performance hydroponic applications including; Deep Water Culture, RDWC, Aeroponics, Drip/Drain to Waste, Soilless, Coco and Rockwool.
- Shake well before use.
- Do not combine any products in undiluted form.
- Use clean measuring instruments – do not put anything into the bottle.
- Store closed in original packaging at a temperature between 45ºF and 85º F.
Recommended nutrient dosages are in mL/gal and should be used as a base line.
Adjust as needed to suit your crop’s specific needs. Factors such as growing medium, temperature, humidity, plant varieties, root volume, moisture percentage in the substrate, irrigation methods, etc. should be considered.
- To increase target EC always add equal amounts A/B.
- Increasing Coco Cal dilution rate will result in a higher PPM/EC outcome than suggested on the chart.
- Recommended starting pH for source water should be 6.5-7.5.
- Recommended starting EC for source water should be 0-20ppm. Use Reverse Osmosis as needed to achieve this target.
- Nutrients should be added in the sequence shown on the feeding schedule. Adjust pH last.
- When running longer day flowering plants add weeks by repeating week 5 for each additional week.