C.A.P. Temperature/Humidity/CO2 AIR-3
The C.A.P. AIR-3 expands our line of atmospheric controllers by providing the ability to coordinate supplemental CO2 with your ventilation equipment. The AIR-3’s operation is similar to the AIR-1, with the addition of a photocell and CO2 outlets. The photocell ensures that your CO2 device (CO2 valve or generator) only activates when your lights are on. To conserve CO2, the CO2 outlets are automatically disabled while your ventilation equipment is running.
Rated for 10 amps @ 120 volts. Includes a 5-year manufacturer’s no-hassle warranty. Made in the USA.
- Integrates temperature, humidity, and CO2
- Disables CO2 when fans are running
- Lowers temperature & humidity by turning on an exhaust fan or AC unit
- Indicator lights verify that equipment is operating
- External temperature probes can be placed up to 30″ from the unit
- Includes 2 outlets to connect cooling devices